He founded a consulting group to provide strategic and organizational development to for-profit and not-for-profit entities ten years ago. Mr. Watson has broad expertise in moving organizations to transform their culture, boost employee engagement, and maintain diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
He actively supports inclusion outcomes to improve employee morale, increase productivity, and encourage professional growth. Additionally, he coaches organizational executives on leveraging the benefits of diversity to achieve a competitive business advantage.
Mr. Watson is results-driven with quality management, continuous improvement, business transformation, and stakeholder management expertise. He is an engaging senior manager adept at promoting racial justice, impartiality, and fairness within institutions.
Mr. Watson holds a Master of Social Work (MSW) in Clinical & Administration from the University of Connecticut. He also has a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Assumption College.
Mr. Watson has received many awards and recognitions throughout his career for high performance and community leadership. Some of his recognitions are as follows:
- African American Juneteenth Comm, Recognition of Outstanding Leadership and Guidance, 2013
- Seven Charter Public School, Visionary Guidance & Undaunting Leadership, 2012
- Learning First Foundation, Outstanding Leadership, 2012
- YMCA 13th Annual Men’s Health, Recognition of Commitment &
Dedication to the Well-being of Central Mass, 2011
- State Senate Official Citation, Commendation for Service as
President of the Willis Center, 2011
- Certificate of Congressional Recognition, Outstanding &
Invaluable Community Service, 2011
- Institute for Global Leadership, Life Leadership Award, 2011
- State Senate Official Citation, Commendation for Nigerian
American Organization Leadership Award, 2010
- Nigerian American Organization, Human Service Leadership
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Dedicated Services to the City
of Worcester, 2009
- State Senate Official Citation, Commendation for Barbara Jordan
- Worcester County Sheriffs Office, Leadership Recognition, 2009
- Worcester Democratic City Comm, Barbara Jordan Award, 2009
- YMCA, Leadership Award, 2008
- Hector Reyes House, Certificate of Appreciation for Expertise &
- NASW, Greatest Contribution to Social Work Practice, 2006
- NASW Central Mass Region, Community Impact Award, 2005
- Atlantic Union College, Certificate of Appreciation for Expertise &
Support of Social Work Students, 2005
Mr. Watson is committed to improving teens’ quality of life. He shares with others at the Torch Foundation the importance of supporting teens to discover their best selves. Teens matter: they are essential to our future; investing in teens creates an ever-widening circle of leaders who will produce extraordinary results for themselves, their families, and the world.